In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pacto suicida masculino
- He was the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Newton, a couple so distraught following the killing they agreed on and were about to follow through on a suicide pact.
- It is not thought that a suicide note was found with the bodies, but police and prison authorities were investigating whether the deaths were part of a suicide pact.
- A devoted couple in their 80s have been found dead in their home after an apparent suicide pact, police said yesterday.
- A psychiatric patient may have died as part of a suicide pact with another patient, an inquest heard.
- Yet at the same time it is possible for strangers to make a suicide pact on the internet and die together in a car park.
- He concluded: ‘She was going through a difficult period and I find it hard to think it was a suicide pact.’
- Over time she reluctantly tells the story of her past to Stingo, but she is never able to forgive herself and finally chooses to die beside Nathan in a suicide pact.
- The footage was edited into an uncommonly moving drama about the decision to be or not to be, with a narrative focused on a suicide pact between the three principals.
- After six months of relative harmony, however, the friendship came to an end when Van Gogh tried to involve Reid in an ill-conceived suicide pact.
- They told officers that they had made a suicide pact with each other because they were unable to pay their rent and send money to their families.
- An Iranian man backed out of a suicide pact with his new wife and immediately turned himself in to the police last weekend.
- She was pursued by the Belgian government for tax evasion, had problems with drugs and died in 1985 in a suicide pact with her ex-nun female lover.
- Their cousin Rudolph, Crown Prince of Austria, was to shoot himself in 1889 after apparently entering into a suicide pact with his lover.
- While the pair were sharing their third floor studio and apartment in Paris the two men made a suicide pact.
- I also enjoyed the last story, about a pair of Internet friends who meet to fulfil a suicide pact on New Year's Eve, 1999.
- She died from a suspected drug overdose in an apparent suicide pact with her best friend Rebecca who survived.
- It is believed they died in a suicide pact and had been lying in the car for some days before Gardaí were alerted.
- A quick search of all postings can yield just the kind of partner you want to form a suicide pact with.
- Some nine Japanese Net users apparently got together to carry out a suicide pact and simultaneously took their own lives at a couple of separate locations.
- A teenage girl died yesterday after entering into an apparent suicide pact with a friend she had met in an internet chatroom.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.