- The fact that it was so quickly and summarily rejected by the Court of Appeal would indicate that that was not the case.
- The four rogue traders have been summarily dismissed, as has their immediate supervisor.
- Little Jack is kidnapped in bizarre circumstances and summarily returned with the ransom money untouched.
- The outcome is a slap in the face for thousands of people who took part in a household survey asking for their views only to find them summarily disregarded.
- By all accounts, the court had a hard time quelling the resulting laughter and the judge summarily dismissed the case.