1(que se toma al atardecer) bebida femenino
- Sipping a sundowner and tucking into homemade nibbles on one of the islands in the river before returning after dark to a hot shower under the stars was an unforgettable experience.
- The wine is an excellent as a sundowner on a hot summer's evening and does just as well when served as an accompaniment to a salad or grilled fish.
- The bar is always good for a laid-back sundowner or three… and if you hang in there long enough you might even catch a live rock act towards the end of the evening.
- Their days are spent busy in the bush while the evenings kick off with sundowners on the brow of a hill.
- It was 17.45 in the afternoon and, at best, an after-hours call out will cost you an arm and a leg should you be fortunate enough to find someone willing to come away from their sundowners.
- So… after a few quiet sundowners and pleasant advertising industry banter in the foyer, we padded into the concert hall for the show.
- Early evening sundowners are popular but night owls might want to hang around for exotic cocktails and ambient tunes spun by house DJs as the light goes down.
- Here we sat enjoying our sundowners as massive hippos splashed and played in the River Khwai before us.
- Their routine of seeking shelter and a meal from farmers just before nightfall led to the term sundowners.
- Forget sundowners - go for an 8pm dinner in one of the many fine restaurants, and have a digestif at one of the two harbourside bars while you stare out into the black bay.
- Once you find a comfortable place to sit outdoors and have a morning cup of coffee or an evening sundowner, a funny thing happens.
- But my mother believes there is more to life than a suntan and a sundowner.
- On the 16th to 18th floors, the club offers its guests extras such as complimentary breakfast, ruinously good afternoon tea and sundowner cocktails overlooking the city.
- And in the roof he has put a glass look-out, perfect to sip your sundowner in.
- Diplomats, businessmen and locals congregate for gossip, sundowners and remarkable bar snacks.
- We are drinking sundowners by the Land Cruiser and musing that, if we set off on foot now, we'd still be nowhere in a week's time.
- Our first evening was spent drinking sundowners, drifting down the Zambezi on a pontoon absorbing the sunset and watching large herds of elephants swimming across the river supporting their calves in the deep water.
- Unmindful of the chill in the air, people lazed around sipping sundowners and munching ‘masaledar’ stuff, waiting for the party to begin.
- The marina at Troon is the perfect place to sip a few sundowners as you watch the yachts come in, and Culzean Castle is an astounding place to visit, with spectacular views and fabulous gardens.
- Having made good progress today, we have time to stroll to the bank of an ancient dried riverbed to enjoy a pre-supper sundowner as we watch the reddening sun light up the sky.
- People were gulping down sundowners, women seemed to be, rather disinterestedly, sipping their drinks and picking up a bite.