1(car/occasion) fabuloso coloquial(meal) espléndido(meal) magnífico
- The real leader is the drummer who makes a super-duper testament to rock, full of passion and rapier wit.
- I've eaten Indian in Tooting before - a super-duper veggie place - and would very much like to do so again.
- The bassist helps define each song with super-duper basslines and the guitar interplay is quite good.
- They shot the picture in some kind of super-duper 16, newly available from Kodak, and it reminds me once again of the glory of film.
- Suppose, however, that a dentist and I want to get together and write an application that implements his top-secret super-duper billing technique.
- If your electric heat comes from coal, buttoning up your house from standard insulation to super-duper can prevent the burning of 23 tons a year.
- Obviously, if there's a choice between a super-duper Special Deluxe Collector's Edition at $19.95 and a plain-vanilla version at $19.95, it's a no-brainer.