1cola de contacto femeninosupercola femenino
- While one develops molecule-size solar cells modeled on the way leaves gather energy, another is examining the adhesive properties of the blue mussel to make a waterproof superglue.
- Was there any superglue or something on the floor?
- A little superglue and no one will ever be the wiser.
- Two days ago his biggest problem had been how to get superglue on his teacher's chair without being caught.
- Cyanoacrylates adhesives (also referred to as superglues), which form high shear and tensile strength, can be used to join nearly all materials.
- Next time, put superglue on your hands first.
- I would superglue my hand to the tax office desk, but I can't afford to buy any superglue!
- I've got some superglue in my back pocket which I fully intend to use!
- It was like being painted with coloured superglue.
- It would be a trivial matter to peel off the feet and position them correctly with a dab of superglue, but it would also have been nice for them to be correct in the first place.
- Despite all the improvements of cyanoacrylate, small amounts of hardware store superglue will work in a pinch.
- She didn't appreciate the reference to the unsuccessful experiment with superglue she had attempted five years back.
1pegar con cola de contactopegar con supercola
- One of the firefighters came in at 7pm and the pads had been superglued up at the front and back doors.
- You guys should just superglue your mouths together, seriously.
- Then a few days ago there was a report that someone found pieces of glass superglued to the monkey bars and slides in a children's park.
- It would've been convincing if only he didn't look as if he was trying to superglue it to his forehead with sheer will alone.
- Once mounted, we superglued the brackets and set it in front of the fan to dry.
- The twists are first superglued and then further secured with shrink tubing.
- When it happened in March, we thought that the window sensors must be loose and getting slightly dislodged by over-affectionate cats, so we superglued them in place.
- I wasn't sure that I'd be able to pick them all up again and superglue the picture back into place.
- A revival of domestic do-it-yourselfing and artsy crafting is driving a cultural boom in all things knitted, hand-sewn, superglued and welded.
- Even the headphones have been superglued into their socket.
- Either someone has superglued the bloody thing together or I am weak and defeated.
- Then we superglued and siliconed the whole shebang together.
- A spokesman for the company said: ‘They also superglued the locks of the doors.’
- This required me to superglue it back together to once again utilize it.
- Offices in Glasgow had their locks superglued and the walls daubed with offensive slogans.
- Age old tricks like supergluing coins or other treats to the ground will easily fool the Uni minions.
- We pry the superglued fan off, and replace the now damaged CPU fan, and give him a stern warning not to open his case again.