1complejo de superioridad masculino
- It tears you up to see the hate in his eyes when he looks at you, so you mask it up with arrogance and a superiority complex.
- Instead, I contented myself with wondering darkly whether she was an old hag who had a ballooning superiority complex, or simply got perverse pleasure in making lives as hellish as hers probably was.
- A friend recently pointed this out to a middle-aged woman, whose only disability seemed to a crushing superiority complex, after she parked badly across two handicapped spaces at the supermarket.
- She said that you were cold, and rude, and had a superiority complex the size of the entire county!
- Americans have a superiority complex when it comes to information technology, but we're not even close to the Scandinavians when it comes to wireless technology.
- I seemed to have developed a superiority complex over the summer, I thought to myself with a grin.
- I should really stop being sarcastic, because you'll take me seriously or something, and then we'll have a big full-blown discussion about my superiority complex.
- She has this superiority complex and she doesn't know when to close her mouth.
- What I really would have enjoyed hearing would have been a piece about what my sister is obviously suffering from: a superiority complex.