2Geologíaestrato superior masculino
- However, other sounds commonly not found may be due to superstratum influence.
- This action can both reduce the surface pollution of superstratum soil and promote the growth of the mycelia and the funguses.
- When a language modifies the grammar of another language then the nation that speaks the first one can be considered a superstratum nation in relation to the nation that speaks the second one.
- It is protected, however, by a wide pebbly beach on which the waves spend their fury before they reach the superstrata of clay.
- Then the superstratum and underlayer of the protein-embedded lipid bilayer were respectively solvated by the SPC water model, because the SPC model has been applied well in simulating lipid bilayer-water systems.
- A standard view in Japanese academic circles is that Japanese was developed as a mixed language between an Austronesian substratum and an Altaic (or ‘Northern’ by the more doubtful) superstratum.
- While Kurdish is a superstratum of Neo-Aramaic, Yiddish is a primary contributor to Israeli.
- Consider the following English phrase as a way of examining a superstratum and substratum.
- His success is catnip to the supermodels, to the performers who wear his designs, and to the superstrata of the fashion media.
- If on the other hand, these were imposed on them by a more powerful superstratum, they had to acquiesce.
- His position in the superstrata of rock is assured, even though the enigmatic personality has made it difficult to pinpoint his aims and his role.