1supervisión femeninoa committee exercises close supervision of their activities — un comité supervisa de cerca sus actividades
- under the supervision of experts — bajo la supervisión / la dirección de expertos
- to work without supervision — trabajar sin supervisión
- In short, the world's international system of finance is heading for a new era - and one with little supervision or control.
- Therefore, regulation and supervision are needed.
- Secondly, this production regime is relatively costly in terms of its requirements for supervision and management.
- Their purpose is the supervision, monitoring or control of persons or places.
- Today, he is still under medical supervision, in the care of his mother.