In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1supervisión femeninoa committee exercises close supervision of their activities — un comité supervisa de cerca sus actividades
- under the supervision of experts — bajo la supervisión / la dirección de expertos
- to work without supervision — trabajar sin supervisión
- In short, the world's international system of finance is heading for a new era - and one with little supervision or control.
- Therefore, regulation and supervision are needed.
- Secondly, this production regime is relatively costly in terms of its requirements for supervision and management.
- Their purpose is the supervision, monitoring or control of persons or places.
- Today, he is still under medical supervision, in the care of his mother.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.