1(overseer)supervisor masculinosupervisora femenino
- Every cubicle is occupied, by designers, supervisors, and accountants.
- Bank supervisors, through lax supervision, had become instruments of this policy of propping up favored borrowers.
- At one school, eight outside supervisors were needed to supervise and substitute.
- In addition, it is expected that supervisory skills are limited and few supervisors received training in how to manage people.
- They were mainly telesales people and call centre supervisors who moved into business development and sales management roles.
- In some cases, court decisions, legislative action, or other informal influences have undermined supervisors.
- Here's what's surprising to me: 27 percent had come to the attention of supervisors for suspicious activities prior to the crime they were caught committing.
- Restaurant supervisors start on about €19,000 moving up to €25,000, depending on their experience and place of work.
- Both supervisors and employees should be educated to look for signs of potential problems.
- Higher-level managers often spot-quiz supervisors about their new employees: What are his hobbies?
- Line supervisors were charged with keeping each piece of equipment and each worker fully utilized.
- Still, there are precious few companies that pay significant attention to how their employees feel about their supervisors, or recognize how important that can be.
- As difficult as it may be, have a candid conversation with your supervisor about your schedule and ways to recharge your battery.
- This result corresponds with the presumed deficit in supervisory training of agricultural supervisors and managers and the results of this study.
- Positive discipline is a mutual problem solving approach in which the supervisor and employee try to reach agreement on how to resolve the issue.
- He said to this end training of magistrates, investigators, bankers and supervisors has been on-going, and anti-money laundering television programmes have been conducted to try and raise the levels of awareness.
- It's also helpful to create and constantly update a tracking system to keep account of which supervisors have completed training - and when.
- The supervisor said that the employees were correct in their response, and to do otherwise would have been beyond the scope of their authority.
- I also feel frustration when I have to report to, and through many layers of, supervisors, vice presidents, etc. who aren't that bright.
- Employees expect supervisors and managers to set an example.
2(in US: official)alcalde masculinoalcaldesa femenino
3(in UK university)director de tesis masculinodirectora de tesis femenino
- Teacher educators, supervisors, and professors who teach, mentor, and advise preservice teachers should consider the resistant nature of teacher efficacy beliefs.
- If students and supervisors find themselves initially bamboozled with beginning an exegesis, then I suggest that they read the exegeses of others and talk to candidates who are further advanced in the processes.
- However, in order to make this project work, the Institute needs the input of PhD and MA supervisors to put students in contact with them.
- Before the course begins, students get their supervisor, their peers, and the people they manage to critique them and forward their evaluations to the course instructors.
- It was an unusual meeting of supervisor and postgraduates: all four of us were aged between twenty-four and thirty.
- My heartfelt thank goes to my supervisor for his insightful suggestions.
- To such supervisors, research students may represent a source of cheap research labour.
- This commonly occurs in editing and publishing, and in controversial circumstances might be the role a supervisor takes in the postgraduate student's final work.
- Even better, your supervisor, a top researcher in the field, wants to nurture your interest in science…
- In the third phase, the participant, her appointed mentor, and her direct supervisor will design a professional development plan.
- Day-to-day activities varied from helping with the telephone and photocopying to reporting to her supervisor about on-going legislative committee hearings and her own bill-analysis research.
- And yet, there are also questions we might ask ourselves: How much do you share between supervisor and research student?
- They have only occasional contact with supervisors, other health professionals and the client's family.
- I owed my participation to my research supervisor at Cambridge, only to find myself in a group of celebrities from all over the world - statesmen, philosophers, journalists, Members of Parliament and poets.
- Work done by university staff acting as supervisors for postgraduate students can be viewed in the same way.