In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1de liberación sostenida
- Allan and colleagues compared transdermal fentanyl to sustained-release oral morphine in patients with noncancer chronic pain in a large, multicenter, two-way, crossover trial.
- The first phase of the study demonstrated that the ascending dose that mirrored a sustained-release preparation was similar to the standard three-times-per-day dosage of methylphenidate.
- Sustained pain relief can be achieved with long-acting preparations, such as sustained-release oxycodone, morphine preparations or transdermal fentanyl.
- Once a patient's pain has started to stabilize and an effective daily dose can be estimated, immediate - release preparations can be converted to sustained-release preparations.
- Free nicotinic acid content was close to 500 mg per pill in the immediate- and sustained-release preparations.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.