- Being fluent in Swedish may not always help on a CV here in the Lakes, but for Jo it's proved invaluable.
- I might have an easier time finding reading it in Finnish or Swedish, but we'll see.
- Most citizens speak Swedish as their first language and English as their second.
- Along the way, Swedish, Spanish, and French forces had been drawn into a general bloody m lee.
- The announcer came on and said something in Swedish, then translated it into English.
- You can contact the owner Lars Therkildsen in English, Danish, Swedish and German.
- It is no coincidence that Levet also speaks English, German, Italian, Swedish and Spanish.
- From this day on, the official language of San Marcos will be Swedish.
- I should point out that from the info on the CD cover the language spoken is Swedish.
- The child may have already had some teaching in Swedish as a second language.
- They don't load very quickly, and they probably aren't much use if you don't speak Swedish.
- They were even speaking Swedish in my dream even though I can't speak Swedish.
- In Finland the land-owning and commercial classes were Swedish in language and origin.
- We've always talked a kind of mixed Swenglish in the family with my mum but talked Swedish to our dad.
- As there are three extra letters in Swedish, Ö is the official last word of the alphabet.
- An announcement came over the speakers in Swedish and everyone turned and ran out of the hall.
- Simply not true, he says, having made the effort to master Swedish fluently during his two stints there.
- The Ganda worm spread via email in either English or Swedish using a variety of email subject lines and message bodies.
- For instance hee hee hee in English is ji ji ji in Spanish; the Swedish for a car's toot is tut.
- The only reason they're doing it is because the original was in subtitled in Swedish.
2(people)the Swedish — los suecos