In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1Cocinaendulzante masculino(artificial) edulcorante masculinohoney can be used as a sweetener — la miel se puede usar para endulzar
- Organic processed food is also different as many of the food additives, such as artificial sweeteners and hydrogenated fat, are not allowed.
- Elizabeth's range is completely free from artificial colouring, sweeteners and preservatives and is available nationwide at Superquinn stores.
- You can use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar.
- The rats exhibited behavioral changes even when sugar was replaced with the artificial sweetener saccharin.
- I must conclude that there is something about the combination of caffeine and artificial sweetener that makes this drink so special.
- It's about pharmaceuticals that also supply unlabeled ingredients such as artificial sweeteners, preservatives, extracts, aromas, and all sorts of things.
- Also don't give kids foods with the artificial sweetener aspartame, which can cause such side effects as excitability and mood swings.
- It also railed against Mexico's imposition of a 20 percent tax on beverages and syrups made with sweeteners other than cane sugar.
- She boiled the kettle and made herself a strong cup of tea, adding her aunt's sweeteners instead of real sugar.
- But read the labels on some of these foods and you may find artificial sweeteners such as aspartame and sucralose on the ingredient lists, conveniently omitted from the front label.
- When you substitute artificial sweetener for real sugar, however, the body learns it can no longer use its sense of taste to gauge calories.
- There is no sugar or artificial sweetener in the whole world that could ever be that sweet (not even sugar).
- One of this drink's chief ingredients is the artificial sweetener aspartame.
- Foods which are most likely to cause problems are those laden with additives such as colourings, flavourings, preservatives and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid all artificial sweeteners found in diet drinks and some diabetic foods as these are toxic to the liver and can cause hypoglycaemia and fatigue.
- So why not cut out sugar and artificial sweeteners (which carry their own risks) and try sweetening your lemonade, smoothies and summer dessert recipes with xylitol, lo hart or stevia?
- Often, bodybuilders will substitute diet sodas and powdered drink mixes with artificial sweeteners to avoid sugar calories.
- In 1926 the artificial sweetener saccharine was popularized.
- Many avoid refined white sugar, using sweeteners like brown rice syrup, fruit juice concentrate or stevia.
- Alcohol, tomatoes, spices, chocolate, caffeine, citrus drinks, artificial sweeteners and acidic foods may irritate your bladder.
2coloquial(bribe) soborno masculino(bribe) coima femenino Cono Sur Perú coloquial(bribe) mordida femenino México coloquial(bonus) aliciente masculino
- Fine Gael also claimed the money was being used as a sweetener to buy votes in next year's local and European elections because the projects will only then be coming on stream.
- The money was a sweetener to speed the release of Anderson and other kidnapped Americans.
- Cities spent decades dangling tax breaks and other financial sweeteners to attract big business.
- The Budget was derided by many as an election sweetener, offering up liberal cash incentives to families with young children.
- Meanwhile, Scotland on Sunday can also reveal that the Beatson, which treats 8,000 new patients a year, has been trying to lure new doctors by offering £16,000 sweeteners.
- Parents in South Lakeland are being offered cash sweeteners to persuade them not to take their youngsters out of school in term time.
- Elsewhere, the Abbey National is offering a #50 cashback sweetener to encourage borrowers to stick with them, ‘because life's complicated enough’.
- However, its chairman, Len Picken, believes the only solution may be the development of a teaching hospital and a series of sweeteners offered to young graduates to encourage them to stay on.
- These are the statistics, the sweeteners and the rewards of tortuous negotiations.
- A considerable sweetener that may be welcome by those who have pumped money into Rotherham but perhaps not by the paying punters who will feel cheated.
- As more developers offer sweeteners to lure flat buyers, Guangzhou Investment has come up with a "buy one, get one free" incentive for up to two home purchasers at its Pokfulam Terrace project.
- Mr Cullen has also added an extra €5,000 sweetener to encourage Senators to take the package, according to the Opposition parties.
- Logic have recently been offering sweeteners to try to encourage people to sign up, but they've been pretty unimpressive.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.