1also sweetie pie
1.1(person)encanto masculinocielo masculinoshe's a real sweetie (pie) — es un encanto / un cielo / un amor
- And if your kid acts up at home, you don't pull him aside and say ‘let's talk about your feelings, sweetie.’
- Put your head on my lap, sweetie, she would say, and stroke my hair until she fell asleep, bone tired from the drive, from hours in the spangled woods.
- It's rather good, and leaves you wondering whether Bob is really just a sweetie, albeit one you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.
- Josh, being the sweetie he is, went all out and fixed chocolate chip pancakes, my favorite.
- At the end of the day, the general consensus is that I'm a sweetie.
- The Department of Health are sweeties; they have compiled a website of drinking woes suffered by teens and pre-teens.
- Now I must go and put the beautiful flowers that have just arrived from him in water, isn't he a sweetie hey?
- He answered it with a hearty, ‘Hello, sweetie!’
- You're a sweetie, and I appreciate it sooo much.
- I don't think my sweetie and I can afford to move out of the country, so… I just don't know.
- Finally, a black lady stopped me by saying ‘Are you alright, sweetie?’
- Don't put so many ridiculous demands on yourself, sweetie.
- She's such a sweetie… makes me want to get on Eurostar and personally help her with her finishing.
- It's okay, sweetie-pie, calm down for mommy, please.
- Win a collection of great CDs from Universal Music and a box of Guylian chocolates for your sweetie.
1.2mi vidatesorocome on, sweetie (pie), time for bed — vamos, tesoro / mi vida, a la cama
2Britanico(sweet, candy)caramelo masculinodulce masculino Río de la Plata América Latina
- Another plea for technical help, with sweeties after for anyone who helps me.
- Disgusted, frustrated and utterly deluded about what's going on here, we run for the comforting embrace of sweeties and calorie-laden treats.
- But you'll never catch me at the local cinema - I can't stand it when people put their feet on your chair or munch bags of sweeties in your earhole.
- I give away stickers and sweeties and poppers (bubble wrap) to the kids.
- Sometimes, only a bag of sweeties can ease the pain, eh?
- The Girls' Night In package fills you full of chocolate, sweeties, popcorn and ice-cream, but if you fancy a meal it is well worth ordering from the room-service menu.
- We bought our usual drink, packet of sweeties, and bag of popcorn to share.
- Send her to the doorstep with the sweeties on Hallowe'en and she'll scare the bejaysus out of the kiddies.
- For some reason the Border towns (in Scotland the term ‘border’ refers to the region north of the border with England) showed particular prowess in making sweeties.
- She bought a few essentials and some sweeties for the children.
- The sweeties that came with coffee (little chocolatey, chewy nutty things) were accomplished.
- Love is a game, with rules and penalties, not a gift-wrapped box of sweeties, guaranteed to last until the sun goes down behind the mountaintops.
- After that, it was hard to keep the lid on the sweeties.
- More than 2,000 last week responded to a question sent out on a round-robin e-mail asking ‘Is a Kit Kat a biscuit or a sweetie?’
- Cosmic chocolate cake, cookies and sweeties definitely kept the children's energy levels up for the remainder of the day.
- A hamper of goodies is delivered to your room, crammed with enough sugary treats to stock a tuck-shop: popcorn, chocolate and sweeties.
- It's like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: as many sweeties as you like and you don't have to pay for any of them.