1con alas de geometría variable
- The two-seat SLR has the swing-wing doors and the futuristic interior is beautified by red leather seats and chromed panels on the dashboard.
- Congress cancelled the program and allowed the U.S. Navy to request bids to create a new swing-wing fighter.
- The swing-wing design and turbofan engines not only provide greater range and high speed at low levels but they also enhance the bomber's survivability.
- This swing-wing bomber's official name was Lancer, but its crews called it the ‘Bone’.
- The swing-wing design also allows slow flight with the wings fully extended to increase lift.