1suizoSwiss German/French/Italian — el alemán/francés/italiano que se habla en Suiza
- The Swiss cities of Zurich, Bern and Geneva are the best cities for quality of life, while Luxembourg is the world's safest.
- Raised in Pennsylvania, he spent the summers in Switzerland with his Swiss architect father.
- They insisted on the people being consulted in a Swiss style referendum where the details are on the table before, and not after they vote.
- The music was written by a Swiss fan, and then I added the lyric.
- The right in Switzerland has grown out of a peculiarly Swiss sensibility which is unlike any other in Europe.
- Several other Swiss firms have also incurred substantial losses in the past year, as markets continue to underperform.
- Indians have told time for generations with the finest of Swiss watches.
- The 1950s former Swiss air force trainer jet had flown four times over the crowd before trying to turn when it corkscrewed and plummeted into a ridge.
- Each household has its own favourite recipe, some containing Swiss cheeses that you're unlikely to see outside Switzerland.
- The Swiss company says it was surprised at the announcement of the one day strike with provisional agreement on the cameras made in March.
- A role model for any Swiss woman, Maja was born in Zurich, Switzerland, to doctor parents.
- In 2001 Switzerland imported Bulgarian goods worth some 60 million Swiss francs.
- It was founded in 1989 with the aim providing local Swiss audiences with quality opera and cantata performances.
- The seizure is believed to have been prompted by a news item that included photographs of Swiss police officers at a G8 summit.
- However, conditions on the mountain are treacherous and a Swiss team has already had two members so badly injured they were evacuated by helicopter.
- As an honorary citizen and permanent resident, the Swiss businessman has been living and working in Shanghai for seven years.
- Most Swiss youngsters have to choose in their mid-teens whether to pursue competitive sport, education or an apprenticeship.
- And then there were the two Swiss men in the cell with him; like him they had never been charged - yet they had spent a year and a half in custody.
- Apart from this company, an American, a French and a Swiss firm had bid for the consulting contract with the Finance Ministry.
- See the page on card games in Switzerland for further information on games with Swiss cards.
1suizo masculinosuiza femeninoFrench/German/Italian Swiss — suizo francés/alemán/italiano masculino