1navaja automática femeninonavaja de resorte femenino México
- The Twins then put their switchblades back in their pockets and helped Melissa back on her feet.
- Supposedly, the child has multiple weapons (including guns, knives, switchblades, etc) hidden in her room, and various drugs.
- He drew his switchblade from his pocket and pressed the blade release button.
- The man drew out a switchblade the size of a penknife.
- Sticking his hand in his pocket to finger his switchblade, Roger sped up a bit, but the footsteps followed him in perfect synchronization.
- Checking to make sure all the windows were closed and the doors locked, I pocketed my old switchblade and headed out the door.
- You've got your 13-year-olds with switchblades coming out of every pocket.
- He took out the switchblade and replaced it with a survival knife from the supply box, knowing it would be more useful.
- I pulled my switchblade from my pocket and held it up.
- Her black eyes were unfocused, her other hand absent-mindedly fondling the pocketed switchblade.
- He grabbed the switchblade from his back pocket as Carl got closer and closer.
- Dan reached into a pocket and pulled out a switchblade.
- They may not carry switchblades, but they have other weapons just as powerful in their arsenal.
- I reached into my left jacket pocket and pulled out a switchblade knife.
- Suddenly Jorge pulled out a switchblade from his pocket.
- The sneering henchmen that talked to her earlier walked forward and handed him a switchblade from his pocket.
- She picks up the switchblade and puts it into her pockets.
- She wished she could reach the switchblade in her skirt's back pocket and cut herself loose.
- One display case was reserved for switchblades.
- They both carried switchblades and were involved in gambling and prostitution.