In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1plan de estudios masculino(of a particular subject) programa masculino
- I didn't get to talk much to either of them though because the teachers had spent the whole time talking about the course syllabus.
- The instructors developed the course syllabus and designed the innovative written assignments.
- Can the group leader provide a written syllabus of the teaching plan for the year?
- A recent article develops the case for more sophisticated course syllabi.
- Every institution of educational learning utilizes the same syllabus and curriculum.
- If curriculum is defined more broadly than syllabus or course of study then it needs to contain more than mere statements of content to be studied.
- Old A-level syllabuses, like degree courses, had, certainly, a paper or papers which were source-based and introduced the student to the ‘feel’ of real historical work.
- If you do get revision guides, make sure they are designed for use with your course syllabus.
- Having recently developed a syllabus for a course on the history of display, I found that both of these books introduce important aspects of museum presentation.
- Educators also can view descriptions of university course syllabi in Mexico, to see how content area subjects are supposed to be taught in Mexican schools.
- I don't think I have met a student who studied in detail the entire syllabus of a course at university.
- There is often poor fit between university courses and school syllabuses.
- I recommend that you get a copy of the syllabus that you are studying.
- Joining him on the Friday evening will be internationally-acclaimed Asian poet and artist Imtaz Dharker, whose poetry is now on the school syllabus for the national curriculum.
- Before I organized the syllabus for this course, I had been immersed in reading about environmental and international women's issues.
- The teacher went over a syllabus for the course.
- I have returned to campus enlivened by a sense of professional renewal, and I have developed course syllabi, assignments, and activities that incorporate many ideas from my fellowship experiences.
- A lengthy process of six years is needed for learning the linguistic content included in a standard national syllabus for primary school.
- Both of these elite programs publish a syllabus, which describes the material that will be examined; teachers and pupils prepare for the examination by studying the syllabus.
- Does it teach the exam board syllabuses your child is studying?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.