1simpatizante masculinopartidario masculinopartidaria femenino
- And when they are written by supporters or sympathisers of a person who has been active in politics they smack of propaganda.
- Funds were collected from the masses, sympathisers and well-wishers.
- You need a network of supporters and sympathisers prepared to hide and give succour, financial and otherwise for the cause.
- Charles's assurances that he had letters of support from sympathisers in England are themselves evidence of anxiety.
- He was a Communist - not a sympathizer or fellow traveler, but a card-carrying meeting-attender.
- Simply put, just about every Colombian has done something that might result in him or herself being labeled a collaborator or sympathizer by one of Colombia's armed groups.