1.1(ordered structure)sistema masculinométodo masculino
- Equity has traditionally been a system which matches established principle to the demands of social change.
- Pakistani players are currently paid per match according to a grading system based on seniority.
- Farms with similar animal handling systems used them in different ways.
- We need a system that distributes wealth according to need rather than greed.
- They are supportive of a multi-party system, and are against capital punishment.
- In the wake of demanding democracy in the Middle East, our nation's value system requires it.
- It has an electoral system which in principle should be the envy of the world.
- But in alternative and complementary medicine other systems of communication are recognized.
- Twenty years ago, Indonesia created an integrated forest management system based on principles of conservation biology.
- Critics of this three-way scheme say the system will cause more problems than it solves.
- The quota management system is designed to ensure sustainability.
- A four-letter alphabet might seem a rather limited system for writing complex messages.
- And they are fretting about the security of their email and diary management system.
- The new animation system will enable us to add some really amazing elements to the game.
- Of course, this seems like a pretty complex system for what we used to call roll call.
- The contents of this closet are organized according to a system I have yet to master.
- Such a slate is required under the country's electoral system of proportional representation.
- How do we integrate personal recordkeeping into our normal focus on organizational systems?
- The new system uses the same principles in effect all across the country.
- Common law and civil law systems recognize the principle of compensation for losses caused by faults for which others are legally responsible.
1.2(procedure)sistema masculinofiling/classification system — sistema de archivo/clasificación
- to get to know the system — familiarizarse con el sistema
- there's no system in your approach — tu enfoque no es nada sistemático / metódico
1.3(organizational whole)sistema masculinothe prison system — el sistema penitenciario
2.1(technical, mechanical)sistema masculinoa missile system — un sistema de misiles
- all systems go! — ¡todo bien!
- In fact, for some lakes these sewage systems have already been completely diverted.
- City engineers proposed installing a more efficient drainage system in the affected areas.
- The proportion of other gasses is always kept constant on the earth by the help of interconnected complex systems.
- To make matters worse, the management of water systems was completely taken over by the government.
- The simplest water supply and storage systems can be extraordinarily complex.
- Rather than wait the ten days for the results to come back we chlorinated all the water systems completely.
- The goal was to build a modern transport system that could connect the whole country.
- They maximise the utility of the system as a whole by solving a predetermined problem.
- No true entertainment system is complete without a great light show to go with it.
- Plans to reform family law, to reform the criminal justice system and to outlaw internet grooming are expected.
- The ship's vital systems are now operational and are running normally.
- The city's power system collapsed even before the monsoon.
- So far, concrete and metal reinforcements and fire protection systems have been completed.
- No one has ever accomplished this for complex health system improvements.
- The complex of field systems and large stone walls extend from the north western slopes of Mount Brandon to within the boundaries of Dingle.
- However, often no one person has a sense of what is going on in the system as a whole.
- So, the message here is to plant trees with deeper root systems, preferably complete with tap roots.
- He wanted to see the two systems actually mesh together and communicate with each other so it was possible to step off a tram and onto a train at the same platform.
- But at the most fundamental level I think they should try reforming the mental health system in this country.
- The move is part of the Government's plans to overhaul the criminal justice system.
- The software can look out over various servers and storage systems and puts all of the hardware in a single panel for the users.
- If the primary backup system is a disk array, then there is no protection from the virus.
- Even when I try to get my head out of the clouds and try to focus on our Linux systems, I think application launchers.
- One way to get these economies is to roll up the smaller software, systems, and hardware into the larger system.
- As usually, the worm starts and ends with the unpatched available system.
2.3Audioequipo masculinoequipo de sonido masculinoequipo de audio masculino
3.1the digestive/respiratory system — el aparato digestivo/respiratorio
- the nervous system — el sistema nervioso
- Decreased kidney function is associated with complications in virtually all organ systems.
- It is related to the excretory system, reproductive organs and the genital regions.
- No prisoner wants to be caught with drugs in their system, so they choose to shoot up rather than smoke a joint.
- If the indigestion continues, your doctor may want to send you for further investigation of your digestive system.
- This in turn enhances the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the cells of the body helping the body systems to function to the best of their ability.
- If you have had part of your stomach or other organs removed, this will affect your digestive system.
3.2(body)cuerpo masculinoorganismo masculinomy system can't cope with so much food — mi cuerpo / mi organismo no puede con tanta comida
4.1(form of government)sistema masculinocapitalist/democratic system — sistema capitalista/democrático
4.2(establishment, status quo)the system — el sistema
- it is the system which is at fault — lo que falla es el sistema
5(for gambling)fórmula femeninomartingala femenino Cono Sur
- Betting systems, that is, the manipulation of money, cannot overcome the math of craps.
- Sometimes I receive mailings from individuals who are selling systems to beat Keno.
- What is the impact of this early breakthrough on the current state of the art in Blackjack card counting systems?
- Over the centuries, individuals have tried elaborate betting systems.
- Gambling is a sea of systems floating shore to shore, like notes in bottles bobbing on the waves.