In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- There has been little systematic evaluation of either adult basic education or community college remedial programs.
- Unfortunately neither their recovery nor all of their study have been very systematic.
- Data from other turtle species suggest that systematic differences in adult survival rates between sexes are rare.
- They also weren't as systematic in determining if they had a match as the adults where.
- We believe this is the first systematic review to investigate the measurement of quality of data in primary care.
- We carefully examined whether taking this subset introduced any systematic bias into our sample.
- Unless and until such a systematic method is introduced, the delay cannot be cut down.
- We planned a systematic review to assess the evidence on the diagnostic impact of these and other signs and symptoms.
- After diagnosis, each patient was placed on similar treatment and had the same systematic evaluations performed.
- You may not achieve all of them, but a systematic plan gives you the best chance of doing so.
- The first systematic review of this procedure was published in 1983.
- In addition, the influence of parental behavior has received little systematic attention.
- Of course, we do not complain about a more systematic approach to wharf and ship security.
- Taking a more systematic approach will prevent you from having to move items around later.
- You have to be systematic, and you have to stay with it.
- New World wine regions are less systematic in their barrel preparation.
- These are really issues of practical and systematic approaches to primary care.
- Apparently his Manual of Theology was the first systematic theology by a Baptist in America.
- How can he maintain that his data warrant a systematic search for support of his ideas?
- The pilot study facilitates a more systematic approach to actual data collection and analysis.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.