In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tabasco masculino marca registradasalsa picante femenino
- Tear the bread into pieces and add to the blender with the vinegar, olive oil, Tabasco, sea salt and pepper.
- Whisk in the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and Dijon mustard.
- ‘I like oysters with some Tabasco sauce on them,’ he said.
- It was baked chicken, really, but it was basted with a mixture of butter, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and spices, resulting in a beautiful, browned, crispy and tasty skin.
- Nearly 12% of respondents keep condiments handy at their desks, particularly Tabasco, soy sauce, salt, or olive oil.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.