1Automóvilespuerta trasera femenino(de un coche de cinco o tres puertas) puerta de atrás femenino
- There is also a special compartment in the tailgate which houses a warning triangle for use if the event of a breakdown, a legal necessity abroad.
- The split tailgate, as opposed to a standard, top-hinged hatchback door, is fun.
- The Enterprise has a two-piece rear door, with the top hinged curved glass tailgate opens at the touch of a button to allow access, even if another vehicle is parked close to the rear.
- This can be surprisingly useful when loading heavy objects and it gives the added bonus that smaller items will not roll out if it is necessary to open the tailgate when you are parked facing uphill.
- Past them and further down the road, a young woman in shorts, T-shirt and a peaked cap with ‘B’ embroidered on it has the tailgate of her SUV open.
- The tailgate is unusual in being hinged deep into the roof and having a separately opening window that allows the loading of shopping or other small items in a restricted parking space.
- Everything else about the exterior of the car is the same, including the rear doors and tailgate.
- The Intelligent Key allows the doors and tailgate to be locked and unlocked, and the engine started without having to insert either a key or a card into the vehicle.
- We crossed over onto the prom, squeezing between the bumpers and tailgates of near stationary cars with less grace and confidence than the mocking seagulls.
- On the outside, only the tailgate, doors and roof panel are unchanged from the standard Focus.
- Among the auto parts that wear out fast or gets frequently damaged are the body panels and other exterior parts such as the bumper, the door, the tailgate, and the wheels, including the tires.
- Auto Parts Deal has a great variety of stylish and high quality exterior auto parts for the Dodge Omni including Dodge tailgates, Dodge fog lights, Dodge grill, chrome or silver Dodge grille guard and Dodge headlights.
- You use the key for the doors and the tailgate as well as the fuel filler, glovebox and console bin.
- It is more sporty and good-looking, nice and comfortable inside with attractive dashboard design, and also provides a top-hinged tailgate with a flip-up window.
- It features an ingenious, ‘one-motion’ rear seat and an automatic tailgate that can be fully opened and closed at the press of a button.
- The teenager was unconscious as firefighters from Devizes released her by forcing open the tailgate and rear passenger door.
- The evidence indicates that the tailgate of the Savannah estate opened as the combination came to rest.
- In fact she was out of the wagon, leaning heavily on the tailgate with one hand clutched against the bandages.
- Thankfully the Avensis has now been returned to the Company Car fold as good as new with its new tailgate and bumper.
- The Washu concept is a 6-seater, has sliding rear doors, and a tailgate that opens in two sections with the glass hinged upwards in hatchback fashion while the lower panel drops straight down.
2also tailgate party
EEUU coloquialpicnic al lado del coche
1manejar pegado aconducir pegado a España
1manejar pegado al vehículo de delanteconducir pegado al vehículo de delante Españachupar rueda Colombia coloquial
- It is about time speed limits were reviewed both up and down by the road traffic engineers and then strictly enforced with speed cameras, and taking action against bad driving, like tailgating, jumping traffic lights and not signalling.
- Worse, on a seriously winding and narrow road, like the one up the Thames coast, I am tailgated by drivers who then pass on blind corners, sounding their horns.
- Our levity turned to fear a few minutes later on Interstate 20 as a car raced up from behind us and began to tailgate us.
- When traveling in heavy rush hour traffic I mentally tag a few cars desperately tailgating and weaving.
- Even in good conditions 70 miles per hour on the motorway is a potentially lethal speed if you are tailgating the car in front.
- Rather than explain things that respectful people do - choose safe speeds, not tailgate and so on - we need to teach motorists how to be respectful.
- A survey of 837 drivers who use their cell phones behind the wheel found that almost half swerved or drifted into another lane, 23 percent had tailgated, 21 percent cut someone off, and 18 percent nearly hit another vehicle.
- Mr McKay said the Holden was weaving across the road behind him and then tailgated him bumper to bumper as the two cars made their way out to the Manaia Road intersection.
- Within several moments, he is behind us, tailgating Aaron's car.
- It is also hoped the message will stop drivers exceeding the speed limit themselves, to escape the threat of others tailgating them.
- Aggressive driving consists of cutting other drivers off, tailgating, weaving in and out of traffic, running stop lights and stop signs, and trying to intimidate people by blowing the horn or gesturing obscenely at them.
- Leave proper following distance between you and the vehicle ahead of you - tailgating is dangerous.
- On the ride back along Chef Highway, the car behind us tailgated for a while.
- If you don't tailgate and therefore avoid unnecessary braking and acceleration, you can increase consumption by 5-10 per cent.
- Make sure you have time to respond safely to improper behavior and unsafe actions of others by not tailgating or speeding.
- The man tailgated us for a little while and finally turned off onto I - 77.
- Speed limits mean nothing to some people and if you try to adhere to the rules of the road they tailgate in an attempt to push you along faster and faster.
- The driver flashed his lights and tailgated him for a couple of hundred yards.
- Suddenly there were all these cars trying to overtake me, tailgating me, blowing their hooters, angrily gesturing for me to get out of the way.
- As an impecunious student, I rashly thumbed a ride from an advertising executive who went for the sound barrier while tailgating the cars in front and playing chicken with oncoming lorries.