1tubo de escape masculinecaño de escape masculine River Plateexhosto masculine Colombia
- I rounded a turn, and was unsurprised to see a car off the road, hazards blinking, exhaust funneling out the tailpipe like an angry beast.
- Twin exhaust tailpipes, one at either side of the car, are the only giveaway that a 3.0 litre V6 engine lies under the bonnet.
- Motors idled, and tailpipes puffed and nobody was going anywhere.
- It's late afternoon Friday, and you are stopped at the corner of Weber and Northfield behind a silent silver Honda with no exhaust coming from its tailpipe.
- Around the back, you'll find a deeper bumper with a chromed tailpipe poking through off-centre, a boot spoiler and some discreet badging.
- In both cities and forests, alkyl nitrates are made when nitrogen oxides, which are produced by automobile tailpipes and smokestacks, react with hydrocarbon molecules.
- Its twin chamber exhaust system is made of stainless steel all the way to the silencers, before exhaust emissions leave the car through the four tailpipes.
- Styling is clean, has sporty overtones with its wedge profile, chiseled belt line and twin chrome exhaust tailpipes.
- Dual exhaust system has two tailpipes, which allows the engine to exhaust more freely, thereby lowering the back pressure which is inherent in an exhaust system.
- When it's cool, when you first start your car or truck in the morning, exhaust gases go out the tailpipe unburned.
- Similarly, by lowering the air pollution from smokestacks and tailpipes, carbon taxes also reduce respiratory illnesses such as asthma and emphysema, and health care costs - a triple dividend.
- The nutrients and toxic substances running off our cities, streets, yards, and fields and emanating from our smokestacks and tailpipes present the greatest pollution threat to coastal waters.
- The fuel cell cars featured in this issue hold out the tantalizing prospect of eliminating the automotive tailpipe, replacing smog-causing emissions with the drip of clean water.
- It turns out that all the carbon dioxide and pollutants we are pumping out through our tailpipes and smokestacks doesn't dissipate as readily as had been previously thought.
- Exhaust coming out of the tailpipes of today's cars is cleaner than that of cars a generation ago - due in large part to the catalytic converter.
- Normally CO flows from the engine through the tailpipe to the rear of the car where it is dispersed into the atmosphere.
- Some of the subtle alterations include a tailpipe covered by the rear air dam as well as enlarged air intakes to provide more air for the intercooler.
- Deep side sill extensions lead to a new rear bumper incorporating twin trapezoidal exhaust tailpipes.
- Nevertheless, automobile tailpipes still produce a quarter of the carbon dioxide generated annually in the U.S.
- Apart from the larger wheels and badging, the Turbo S also wears a subtly redesigned front air grille and oval, rather than rectangular section tailpipes.