In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1tertulia femeninoprograma de entrevistas masculino
- Anne Robinson takes a break from The Weakest Link to host a new talk show called Guess Who's Coming To Dinner.
- Years ago, Alan Thicke was the host of a late-night talk show that had me on as a guest.
- Initially, it was a little knotty to proceed, as a talk show needed participation from the audience.
- Yeah, a great way to learn something about human nature is to book a Sunday talk show.
- We didn't see much of the Admiral after that, but apparently he's been hosting a talk show on the Internet.
- I've heard that she has been signed up to host a daytime talk show in the summer to give a bit of oomph to ITV's ratings.
- You know, between hosting a talk show and saving the world, life gets very busy for people.
- I always listen to the daily talk show on my town's only alternative station we have.
- Maybe he should try his hand on something easier like coaching or hosting a talk show first.
- It was a clip from a talk show hosted by some guy called Joe King.
- Zeinab discovers why the spread of mobile phones has transformed the radio talk show in Africa.
- Reports say that Sahara TV is negotiating with Lalloo Yadav to host a talk show on their channel.
- She has also presented a wide range of other programmes including her own talk show, Esther.
- She has appeared regularly on television and hosted her own talk show.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.