1discurseo maratónico masculino coloquial
- He insists that the denizens at the Guinness Book of World Records have given him the permission for the talkathon and were even watching his event closely.
- Though it's easy to see why Waking Life was better-loved, Linklater's live-action talkathon is still worth watching, even if it never transcends its self-imposed limitations.
- Merv's smart showing there got him a daytime chat show, whose geniality continues today in the Ellen DeGeneris talkathon.
- Hobbs has a simple calculation that predicts a minimum level of commercial success for lib-lab talkathons.
- In the television age, senators have avoided round-the-clock talkathons, which had led their predecessors to set up cots in cloakrooms and rig up plastic bags so they wouldn't have to interrupt their orations for a bathroom break.
- There was a huge talkathon in the United States Senate this week.