1discurseo masculino coloquial
- The skepticism is justified because past administrations have made them grandiose promises that fell flat as soon as the talkfest was over.
- What needs to be understood in the debate about public liability insurance - now destined for Canberra and a talkfest between the Commonwealth and the States next month - is that nobody ever wants to get injured.
- Starting with much fanfare and promise of regional trade liberalization about 15 years ago, APEC has since lost its shine; though it still is an important talkfest for regional leaders.
- The original Fab Five will arrive in Sydney on August 23 for a blink-and-you'll-miss-it talkfest to launch their new single, Sunrise.
- It sounds like a lot of talkfests, so how will it really lead to change on the ground?
- That is all it will be; it will be an expensive talkfest.
- Other suggestions include a national infrastructure summit, but this would be a talkfest of little long-term value.
- It is possible to predict in advance that the official pronouncements of this talkfest will be just as righteous and rosy as the last - and just as worthless.
- John Howard says the special heads of government meeting won't be a talkfest.
- Eight hundred delegates, predominately practising and aspiring independent documentary makers and those who study the craft, attended the four-day talkfest and marketplace.
- There's an enormous conference in Austria this week called Money, Happiness and Impatience, with the best and the brightest, and the World Bank, jetting in for the talkfest.
- You may think it is a mere talkfest, but there are actually complex arguments around ownership of property and the ability to make money from farming.
- In fact business generally gave the talkfest a wide berth.
- This bill is about talkfests, about planning, and about bureaucracy, when we need leadership and decisive action.
- The film succeeds as a perceptive character study, demonstrating how emotional complexity can be obtained from the simplicity of a lean, well-written, two-person talkfest.
- But many wonder how a high-level talkfest with no agenda can succeed.
- It seems unlikely that any new visions about how to fight racism globally will emerge, but a talkfest is certainly welcome.
- Last week saw delegates gather for their annual talkfest on whaling, at a meeting of the International Whaling Commission in Italy.
- But on Friday I went to a talkfest that actually got me thinking.
- They would know that all that would happen would be more talkfests and more arguing, and not one new piece of roading would be built.