1no talking, please! — ¡silencio, por favor!
- I could hear talking in the next room — oí que alguien hablaba en la habitación de al lado
- I did most of the talking — hablé mayormente yo
- let me do the talking — déjame hablar a mí
- Mr Hellawell's straight talking has made the headlines before.
- That was pretty good, although there was a lot of talking, including speeches afterwards.
- Using a mobile hub, units like the Nokia 6310i allow you more than hands-free talking.
- We chatted for a while and the chatting moved quite smoothly, well as smoothly as talking can when there is competing loud music.
- The issue of whether sport and politics should mix is a thorny one which endless talking will not smooth out.
- A small part of the surveyees said they had been subject to sexual harassment through the telephone or direct talking.
- Text messaging has many advantages over old - fashioned talking.
- Of course, once Marc went back he would likely be the one calling and talking, but it was nice to hear from Leera now and then.
- No talking is allowed; even a smile earns you a glare from the guards.
- Kildare feet did the walking and talking in that blistering period.
- I'm not quite sure how I feel about the random talking in between songs this week.
- And if he doesn't worry about it, confidence and talking will come naturally.