In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(expenses/loss) desgravableto be tax-deductible — ser desgravable
- He would make the first $10,000 of higher education costs tax-deductible.
- Make sure your donation goes to an organization that is eligible to receive tax-deductible contributions.
- It turns out you can't have a tax-deductible pension unless you have earnings to tax, and most of us won't have earnings to tax until we are at least 18.
- On January 1, 2006, The Bahamas becomes eligible as a tax-deductible meetings destination.
- With a careful and timely matching of withdrawals with tax-deductible expenditure like livestock purchases, the tax incidence can be cancelled out.
- But such insurance premiums should no longer be tax-deductible.
- Contributions are fully tax-deductible the year they are given, but they do not have to be distributed to other nonprofits immediately.
- If you're covered by a retirement plan at work, your ability to make tax-deductible contributions is limited.
- The savings for your employee are tax-deductible and earnings are tax-free.
- Not only is it good for employee well-being, it is also tax-deductible.
- Such plans are funded with tax-deductible employer contributions; employees are not permitted to contribute.
- Your tax-deductible donation of any amount would be great.
- However, unlike salary, a dividend is not tax-deductible to the paying company.
- The company can make large tax-deductible contributions to a director's pension fund and the director will not be taxed on the benefit-in-kind.
- The machine counts the change and prints a receipt for the full amount of the tax-deductible contribution.
- The interest rates on these forms of credit are lower than the average credit card and they're tax-deductible.
- In most cases, home equity lines are also tax-deductible.
- The donation is tax-deductible, and you may be able to deduct the loss from your investments in other taxable income.
- Using money borrowed as a home equity mortgage or as a second mortgage will create tax-deductible interest.
- Furthermore, the tax-deductible depreciation rates for new production equipment were increased.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.