In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hospital clínico masculinohospital de clínicas masculino Río de la Plata
- We based this review on our extensive clinical experience in managing patients in a dedicated tinea capitis clinic at a teaching hospital.
- In comparison, the previous survey found that 44% of hospitals were teaching hospitals affiliated with medical schools.
- One hundred patients were recruited at the gynaecology clinic of a teaching hospital.
- This 772-bed tertiary care university medical center is a teaching hospital.
- Hospitals were classified as district hospitals or teaching hospitals.
- My mother and grandmother had been nurses, and I had become a medical writer at a teaching hospital after graduating from college.
- Dandenong, a major trauma center, is a teaching hospital for undergraduate and graduate medical and nursing students.
- Comprehensive genetic services centers are available in the United States, usually located within large medical centers or teaching hospitals.
- The United States has 130 training programmes in universities, medical schools, teaching hospitals, colleges, and the armed forces.
- With an increase in turnover of clinical practitioners at the teaching hospitals, it requires more time to train new instructors.
- The authors assessed patients who were attending anticoagulation clinics in five Canadian teaching hospitals.
- The current expansion may not be sustainable without increased resources to convert service hospitals to teaching hospitals.
- Variation between the teaching hospital and individual non-teaching hospitals reduced over time.
- Whereas many medical advances are slowly brought into practice, clinicians in teaching hospitals are often assumed to be early adopters of new medical advances.
- They studied women who were referred to a Scottish teaching hospital's gynecology clinic for treatment of menorrhagia.
- We could transfer more teaching out of the traditional teaching hospitals to district general hospitals.
- He had been referred to a teaching hospital's neurosurgical clinic but was told that he needed $200 up front to walk in the door.
- The selected general practitioners regularly referred to the teaching hospital and some also used the district hospital.
- In the United States the system is very homogeneous and there is not much difference in the substance of training between premier teaching hospitals and ordinary inner city hospitals.
- Even at elite teaching hospitals affiliated with medical schools, more than one-quarter don't receive them.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.