1camionero masculinocamionera femenino
- Her mate of five decades is a retired teamster and Chicago public schoolteacher.
- Stu is in many ways a walking contradiction: a Jewish teamster and front man of a hardcore punk-rock band.
- I think he may have some information about a murdered teamster from Santa Fe.
- It was preceded by a motorcade of teamsters, bikes and vintage cars.
- And regarding juror number eight, the teamster sitting on the front row, I've watched him myself, Larry, when a portion of Scott Peterson's tape was playing during closing arguments.
- To find work as a waiter or teamster, you need experience.
- That's the kind of burly teamster, night worker, who was very isolated from the jury.
- Creating animation doesn't require a crew of thousands armed with walkie-talkies or a convoy of teamsters to move your production.