In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1parque tecnológico masculino
- Not too many years ago, we were all looking forward to the arrival of a new technology park on the outskirts of the town.
- It will take six months to build the factory, which will complement the existing advance office premises already at the technology park.
- The technology park is also moving ahead and, at the moment, up to dozen enterprises are operating there employing 125 people.
- Other recently completed website projects include the Edinburgh Technopole technology park.
- Yet it is because it has these enormous advantages that we in Scotland should take so seriously the challenge of its science and technology park.
- The plan will be to attract big name retailers, new restaurants and pubs, a bowling alley, health and fitness centre, new Town Hall, garden centre, technology park, trade park and various fast food outlets.
- The property is zoned for 28 different types of usage, which gives the developers a multitude of other possibilities, ranging from a multi-storey car park to a science and technology park.
- The science and technology park at the site is part of a larger 400-acre development which will eventually incorporate office, retail, residential and amenity elements.
- The project will also include a science and technology park, providing new links between the city centre and waterfront.
- Over the past 18 months, the total number of jobs at the business and technology park jumped from 150 to 400.
- The proposal, when dealing with the artificial turf field says, ‘The construction of the technology park cuts through an athletics field, requiring a new field to be built.’
- Meanwhile the local authority plans to spend £6m- £8million developing the site for the new technology park on the Dublin Road side of the town.
- One such project should be finding a tenant for the business and technology park on the outskirts of the town.
- A final important factor that led to the decision to expand the road is the impending construction of the technology park on UW's north campus.
- Adjacent to the campus will be a huge research and technology park and an even bigger business park known as the Auckland Innovation precinct.
- The new technology park, under construction currently in Carlow, is exactly the kind of development which supplements the spatial strategy.
- The new food technology park will initially involve six food production starter units and a shared facilities centre, which will offer central site management, training and a canteen.
- If a region is sufficiently entrepreneurial - if it can foster a technology park or an arts festival or social businesses it will make it on its own.
- Since we acquired the site we have invested significant sums to turn this around, rebranding it as a technology park and attracting major new occupiers.
- The overall development plan for the site includes houses and apartments, retail units, a business park and an IDA science and technology park.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.