1je, jeji, ji
- The Archbishop likes nothing more than a joke; his shoulders shake, his nostrils flare, eyes twinkle and his infectious, cackling tee-hee, tee-hee, tee-hee rings round the café, generating smiles from everyone.
- They were actually fighting over who got to pay the most, tee-hee.
- ‘That was me, tee-hee,’ he said, and Benji reached across and smacked him in the face as Hillary sat down.
- Maybe he's not as popular as he thinks he is tee-hee!
- Confusion sets in, especially among my own race as I'm seemingly the only black hippie girl in Chicago who still says dude in every day conversation. Tee-hee.
- Tee-hee, thanks much for the compliment!
- I like making lemonade with the water and the lemons and sugar they have, tee-hee.