In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1quinceañero masculinoquinceañera femenino
- ‘This is one of the reasons why I hate teeny-boppers,’ he said, rolling his eyes.
- By the time he graduated high school he was already in a popular band in England pleasing the teeny-bopper crowd.
- Tension among teeny-boppers is reaching fever pitch as music fans wait impatiently for Gareth to take centre stage at the Party in The Park.
- It's a delightful piece of work that may not exactly appeal to the teeny-boppers, but then Daniel is not looking to teeny-boppers as his audience.
- I grew up watching these guys when they started out as teeny-bopper material.
- And it was a little annoying to see and hear the teeny-boppers singing along to songs off their latest release, having never heard anything from their past efforts.
- In the editing process, much of the conspiracy plot was left on the cutting room floor, and all of the ‘jump beats’ and action to scare teeny-boppers were left in with little context.
- I hesitate to think that the firm deceptively put this out just to attract potential teeny-bopper customers who would fall for it.
- Her words speak to a gamut of music lovers from teeny-boppers to grown folks and the gay community.
- At this rate all this teeny-bopper sibling drama and turmoil would take out all the energy in me.
- Stores tend to specialize in specific fashion niches, such as trendy teeny-bopper gear, extra-large sizes, pet fashions and pseudo-ethnic wear.
- The startlingly weird style of some of Japan's teenagers, which is proving as controversial as punk style in the 70s, has fashion pundits across the globe poring over their teeny-bopper magazines for inspiration.
- A teeny-bopper lugs in the vessel containing the all important medicine, a middle aged woman scoops out spoonfuls and fills them in small containers that are handed over to the patients.
- I was becoming an every-day ordinary teeny-bopper girl.
- My last exposure to her was some teeny-bopper film poster at a theatre.
- Perhaps one day I'll grow out of my teeny-bopper like obsession/crush on Jason.
- You and your teeny-bopper friends are so thick!
- Hardly hell raisers by the standards set by other crews in this article, these 80s teeny-boppers nonetheless somehow carved a niche for themselves in cinema history.
- This was deliberately aimed at lengthening the shelf-life of the teeny-bopper bands by not forcing them to do anything more than the single, an instrumental and a couple of remixes.
- The problem is that there are two types of women here… teeny-boppers and 80-year-old widows.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.