In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The students would have never imagined that by shooting a one-hour telefilm on the campus within 15 days, they would be revealing a synergy of sorts.
- A short or a telefilm with lesser actors could have served the purpose too.
- His new one is an awareness telefilm on road accidents and first-aid.
- It might seem like a paradox, but telefilms and serial shows begin to lose their appeal after a while, and there is an urge to curl up with an interesting book, in a comfortable chair well away from the television set and the stereo system.
- It also plans to make telefilms and current affairs programmes, according to the Director of the serial.
- Going by the brief synopsis available, this telefilm focuses on sin and its origins in the context of the injustice and violence seen in the world today.
- The epic play on AIDS and gay themes has become a stirring monumental telefilm.
- The result was the telefilm, ‘Malavazhi,’ based on a play they had produced earlier.
- A whole phalanx of major entertainment industry players have put themselves on the line to get this telefilm made.
- These few seconds of telefilm speak volumes about social progress for African Americans.
- The telefilm focuses on the problems faced by a young widow, Sophia, who loses her husband, Martin, seven months after their marriage.
- But unlike feature films, telefilms generally become unavailable even if they are excellent productions.
- He directed his first telefilm in 1987.
- I have choreographed a lot of fashion shows and acted in telefilms that were either related to dancing or have a dance sequence,’ she points out.
- The telefilm will be aired by a TV channel to coincide with the Golden Jubilee of the formation of the State Legislature.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.