In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1número de teléfono masculino
- She left her telephone number and address on air and said that if anyone wanted to call or write, they could.
- I just found out that the producing organization gave me the wrong telephone number for people to order tickets.
- You will find the relevant telephone number to get help on the form.
- I managed to get a telephone number for the hotel but couldn't get through.
- His parents, on police advice, have changed their telephone number and installed a panic alarm at their house.
- He has even included his telephone number and that of his lawyer for those who can help in this situation.
- Don't include your telephone number or home address as part of your signature on e-mails.
- She's going away in about 6 hours so she gave me a set of keys and her telephone number… just in case.
- They wrote down the address of the telephone number, and checked Toby's local map.
- On the letter you have received, there should be a telephone number.
- People also get to keep their existing telephone number and receive a free detailed monthly bill.
- They should be able to provide references and have a proper address and a land-line telephone number.
- The man, aged about 45, then asked one of the girls for her telephone number.
- As expected, he explained he couldn't cancel the ticket once issued but gave me a telephone number to ring at the town hall.
- Please include your name, address, a daytime telephone number and email address if you have one.
- He went on to tell me that he was a close personal friend of John's and gave me his telephone number.
- The address the company had left on the contract was wrong and the telephone number could never be put through.
- The user dials a telephone number from their mobile, and using caller ID, the system works out who is calling.
- If I ring the WRONG telephone number I will not speak to the person I want to speak to.
- Please tell us your name and address and if possible your telephone number.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.