1empleado eventual masculinoempleada eventual femeninoempleado temporal masculinoempleada temporal femeninobefore noun temp agency — agencia de colocaciones para trabajos temporales femenino
- The next day, he finds Kris as his new personal temp.
- Anna, 21 and a single mother of two, was working as a temp at a nursing agency when she signed up for benefits.
- For a brief time, a few years ago, I was employed as a temp at the Public Trust Office, one of the grey government monoliths that no one notices in Central London.
- Three employees and a temp are thought to have been evacuated but cannot be located by the company.
- There were about thirty of us - cleaners, security guards, post room employees and temps.
- I was going for an interview with a temp agency, and I'd just typed up my resume, including my work history.
- She registered with a temp agency, determined to land a position in development.
- We are giving young temp workers a platform to express their unheard voices.
- Keep all your tickets and passes in the envelope they came in, and let the appropriate temp employees sort through it as needed.
- And since the agency pays the temp, you don't have to concern yourself with rising costs of unemployment rates or with payroll deductions.
- I'd highly recommend signing up with a few temp agencies.
- And hiring through a temp agency doesn't protect you from litigation.
- So we hired a temp from this agency that supposedly specializes in temps who respect diversity and can handle working in places like ours.
- After failing to land a job as a journalist, and brief stints as an office temp and clerk typist, Bass was demoralized and returned to North Carolina.
- But an office full of temps contains all manner of other, hidden costs.
- Past employment as an in-house temp or other is also statistically significant in predicting a lower probability of home ownership.
- The employment conditions for the temps - who have to wear orange badges to distinguish them from blue-badged permanent employees - are strikingly different.
- I then started work at Deep Sea World as an office temp, initially for three weeks.
- In July, the company said it had 70 permanent employees and 30 temps.
- Agency temps have the lowest rates of all employment categories.
1hacer trabajo eventualhacer trabajo temporal
- I took on bits of jobs - temping, writing - anything I could drop at a moment's notice to head up the motorway if necessary, but even then Mum was resistant to change.
- When I quit the farm I started temping and have done so ever since but never for more than a few weeks at a time and for various agencies.
- Since then I've been temping, taken part in the grape harvesting in Champagne, done voluntary work in Namibia, and I'm currently working as a waiter in Switzerland.
- I spent the next six years doing more temping.
- While temping at a hedge fund, an unregulated investment pool with lofty fees and million-dollar investment minimums, I accepted a full-time position.
- When I started my site I was unemployed or temping as a secretarial assistant in London.
- With temping, there is no personnel department telling you how you can make plans based on how many vacation days you have left.
- A few summers ago, when I was still temping and the weather was scorching the city, causing blackouts and other horrors, I decided to take a few days for myself and not work.
- When I was 16 I got a job temping for Swindon Town Council.
- I drifted into banking and insurance by accident when I took a year off between my first and second year at university and ended up temping at a large medical insurer that was a major local employer.
- I'm temping for a company, basically doing data entry.
- The main increase in temp work has been in fixed-term contracts, which form about half of all temporary employment and agency temping.
- Here in Edinburgh, I'm temping at a place that provides emergency alarms for elderly people.
- Here, she plays Charlotte, a woman drifting through life, walking dogs, temping and working as a doctor's receptionist as she yearns to be a dress designer.
- I'm taking a week off from temping (if not more) to work on freelance work - hopefully I'll make some money on it this month.
- From temping in a job with no responsibility, prospects or even daily duties, I'm now editing a magazine about management theory and its impact on emerging markets.
- Many of them are temping until they find something more permanent, and what they're doing at the moment doesn't pay particularly well.
- Last summer I wrote about the farm, then I wrote about temping.
- In these three years I've had nine jobs, including part time, temping and other.
- Mr Cassidy, who is currently temping, said: ‘Rewarding hard work is the best way to inspire determination and commitment.’