1témpera femeninopintura al temple femenino
- He combined the tempera technique (pigment mixed with a binder consisting of egg yolk thinned with water) with a cubist style.
- A green mineral, malachite, similar to azurite in constitution and often found with it, was pulverized to form a strong mid-green pigment, particularly in tempera techniques; there was also a synthetic type.
- The tempera painting began at the third class period.
- To this end, students used tempera to create abstract-expressionist paintings that emphasize the visual elements of line, shape, color, rhythm and composition.
- The omission of a discussion of the basics of oil and tempera painting is not the only place where the book seems to address an informed, if not specialist audience.