1(not eternal)(pleasure) temporal
- The church withdrew from temporal affairs.
- They laid special emphasis on the separation of temporal and spiritual authorities.
- An uneasy relationship remains between the city's temporal and spiritual leaders.
- He was the temporal and spiritual ruler of the Muslim world.
- Rome finally seems to have abandoned its temporal ambitions for purely spiritual aims.
- The cardinal should leave temporal affairs to the government.
- Her ongoing work provides support both spiritual and temporal for cancer sufferers.
- All everyone wants is pleasure, money, affluence - no matter how mundane or how temporal it is.
- Each person lives in two spheres of existence - the spiritual and the temporal realms.
- They merely rejected the authority of the archdiocese over their temporal affairs.
- They deplored the Church's rich landholdings and its role in temporal affairs.
- The Catholic Church struggled to assert its temporal and spiritual power throughout this period.
- They helped him begin his spiritual and temporal education.
- The land is the link between the spiritual and the temporal.
- A separation between the spiritual and the temporal is desirable and possible.
- The Queen thought more of the temporal than of the spiritual.
- The bishop appointed a committee of seven laymen to run the temporal affairs of the parish.
- Popes ceased to be temporal princes and concentrated on spiritual matters.
- Christianity teaches that the state is part of the divine ordering of temporal affairs.
- Temporal and spiritual authority converge in him.
3Lingüística(clause/adverb) de tiempo
- These meanings typically have to do with temporalor logical relations between the events described in the clauses.
- The second, third, and fourth sentences are without verbs and hence have no temporal location.
- English has plenty of adjectives for modifying the temporal properties of nouns, including ‘former’, ‘recent’, and ‘forthcoming’.
- The meaning of the tense morphemes alone does not completely determine the temporal interpretation of a sentence.
- His teaching begins with a temporal adverb: ‘now.’
- The middle cerebral artery supplies much of the frontal, temporal, and parietal lobes of the brain.
- The pain is typically centered over the temporal regions.
- Commonly used sites for catheterization include the temporal veins.
- Care is taken to avoid damage to the temporal branch of the facial nerve.
- A temporal artery biopsy is suggested.