In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- If you think you have tendinitis, talk with your physician.
- The good news is that treating overuse problems like tendonitis is fairly straightforward.
- This strap helps alleviate the pain and discomfort of Achilles tendonitis, an ailment common among basketball players.
- Achilles tendonitis is common when persons first take up athletic activities.
- The aching and tenderness you are experiencing on your lower leg are common symptoms of this particular type of tendonitis.
- Chronic shoulder problems usually fall into one of several categories, which include impingement syndrome, frozen shoulder and biceps tendonitis.
- He has inflammation and tendinitis in his right rotator cuff.
- Among younger dancers, overuse injuries like shin splints and Achilles tendinitis are common.
- Patients with insertional tendinitis tend to be older, and wound healing is a major concern.
- If tendinitis is severe and leads to the rupture of a tendon, you may need surgical repair.
- Dancers may want to vary their physical experience in order to prevent overuse injuries such as tendinitis.
- He has a six-month history of taking a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug for tendonitis.
- In tendonitis, joint movements against resistance elicit pain.
- Older athletes are more likely to present with tendinitis in these areas.
- Much to my relief, my doctor finally diagnosed me with only biceps tendonitis and told me to back off my workouts a bit.
- Both players were diagnosed with rotator cuff tendinitis that resolved with rest and rehabilitation.
- Don't do this exercise if you have active tendinitis or bursitis in your shoulders.
- She suffers from osteoarthritis, tendonitis and has irritable nerve endings around her knees.
- Tests for tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome were negative.
- The localized tenderness in your shoulder could be several things: tendonitis, bursitis or tissue damage.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.