1clave de do en cuarta línea femenino
- These challenging but beautiful duets are presented in tenor clef.
- Any trombone student needs to have the knowledge of the alto and tenor clefs to be able to become a complete, well-rounded musician.
- The notes used in the appropriate scale are given first in bass and then in tenor clefs.
- It is not long before the tenor clef is needed to avoid the use of ledger lines.
- The earlier parts of the role are notated in the tenor clef whilst the later parts are notated in the bass clef.