In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(in US)trabajo escrito exigido al finalizar el trimestre
- If a student took similar liberties with print quotations in a term paper, he would given a serious lecture on the responsibilities of scholarship.
- This is more time than I have spent on writing term papers, but with my term paper, only the professor will be reading it and not a host of individuals who have a vested interest in the issue at hand.
- This isn't a term paper for some community college class.
- The strangest request came from a woman who was doing a college term paper on exotic dancers and wanted to find out what it felt like to pose for a mock stripper poster.
- In the fall of 1965, I was working on a term paper for a geography class at the University of Alaska.
- I wrote my first term paper, in 10th grade on the subject, and have read a good deal of speculation about the killer's true identity.
- I might have had a bit of an edge going in, since I once wrote a college term paper on the cultural antecedents of Nazi rhetoric.
- Or a student researching a term paper on African cheetahs could be motivated to purchase a Discovery Channel hour on the sleek beasts.
- Or the college student who pays a fraternity brother to write his term paper on 17 th-century European history.
- The plaintiff, a part time business student, did a term paper in a course offered by the University of Ottawa and taught by Professor Lin.
- We began like one would approach a term paper - reading books, reports, anything we could find on the Internet, and there was much to see.
- Smacking my head suddenly, I blurted, ‘I'm so sorry Keith, I just remembered I was supposed to meet my tutor today to discuss my term paper.’
- Remember you're writing a story, not a term paper.
- If you wrote a term paper in college and turned it in, you threw out your notes.
- I should write a term paper about this, but none of my old professors would care.
- I was amazed to find it was on the shelves at Brooklyn College when a student there cited it in his term paper.
- About 130 University students cheated on a physics term paper last year, despite the school's strict honor code.
- I put hours of work into a term paper and the only person who knew or cared about the results was the teacher who assigned it.
- Sure, you could write a lengthy term paper examining all this in terms of its socio-political implications.
- Aspland kept me after class to discuss my latest mess of a term paper.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.