In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1testador masculinotestadora femenino
- But, by making his trustees the sole judges of a question a testator does not entirely exclude recourse to the court by persons aggrieved by the trustees' decision.
- It, also, is a duty to take care to ensure that effect is given to the testator's testamentary intentions.
- He can certainly be appointed as executor of an estate by a testator who nominates him as such in a will.
- A personal representative has an action of account as the testator or intestate might have had if he or she had lived.
- A testator may make a valid will wholly by his or her own handwriting and signature, without formality, and without the presence, attestation or signature of a witness.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.