In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1.1(person)persona que prueba un productomasculino controlador (de calidad)femenino controladora (de calidad)
- A portable handheld tester comes with a personal data assistant to monitor tests and capture results.
- Because of obsolescence, the eddy current testers, harmonic bond testers, and ultrasonic testers were replaced between fiscal years 2003 and 2004.
- The Researcher designs the tasks and surveys for the testers to complete in order to get further user feedback.
- Check each cell with a battery tester such as the Radio Shack 22-093.
- A hypodermic syringe tester from Testing Machines Inc. provides precise measurement of the force required to move the plunger in either direction.
- Having said all of that, I would like to know how one can become a game tester, or write reviews for new games that have not gone public yet, or help in the design of new games, from this corner of the world?
- You can apply to be a beta tester, evaluating products from a variety of companies.
- Having an independent tester perform the test, or conducting the measurement yourself, will eliminate any potential conflict of interest.
- As the beta testers were already testing the game in its infancy, their valuable feedback helped shape the game to its current form.
- The energy absorption characteristics of the car's dashboard received particular mention from the testers.
- It is only on the basis of the tester's appraisal that we carry out any remedial work and then only if it is strictly necessary.
- There is plenty of power to make up for a lack of real head-turning looks, and but testers have raised questions about its driving dynamics.
- To gather data from an underground explosion, American testers have used long pipes that extended all the way from the surface to a tapered end close to the blast.
- It can be used as a stand-alone tester or integrated into automated processing and testing systems.
- Heart valve testers are used by surgeons to check the function of mechanical heart valves after they have been sewn into the heart.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for approximately 55 min or until the top of the cake is nicely brown and a cake tester comes out clean.
- Some testers have raised questions about the I47's handling and ride - but there is no suggestion of serious problems.
- Documentation on the setup of systems used in tests is usually limited to what the tester believes is relevant to their specific research goals.
- Furniture workshops and electrical testers will work to put the cast-offs back into the community and given to disadvantaged families.
- There are also two laptops, a mobile emissions tester, a smoke reader for diesel exhausts and a device that tests to see if tinted windscreens and front windows are clear enough to let 75% of all light pass through.
- A valuable added test feature to look for would permit unplugging a SCSI subsystem from the SCSI controller and plugging it into the tester with power still applied to the peripherals.
- First Stop Safety began as a portable appliance tester which, with training, small businesses could use to see whether their electrical appliances complied with Health and Safety regulations.
- Unlike most tensile testers, this instrument has been designed for horizontal operation.
- Designed to test the mechanical and electrical properties of a variety of materials, a line of testers provides micromechanical evaluation and in vitro simulations.
- The Shore seleroscope, which is the commonest example of a dynamic-hardness tester, measures the hardness in terms of the height of rebound of the indenter.
- The testers used each product and timed the process of creating a Web site, including the addition of text, graphics, links and publishing to a Web server.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until the cake feels springy to the touch and a toothpick or cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- The ability to perform basic analogue tests on a digital tester is very attractive.
- The tester offers a set-up function to allow operators to set various parameters used in testing configuration and memory storage.
- The person used has had previous experience in detecting the quality of sound and as such I believe that he is an ideal tester for sound quality analysis.
- In another study, conducted in Australia, testers had hikers and bicyclists pass test plots 400 times each, and measured the surface profile of the track before, during and after the passes.
- She was more than twelve times more productive than the average tester.
- The most cost-effective tool for your wireless system is a dedicated battery tester.
- Bake for 30 minutes, then turn the pans around, and bake until a cake tester or skewer comes out almost clean, another 25 to 40 minutes.
- The BabyStart kit contains a his-and-hers package of a sperm concentration test and six ovulation testers.
- These beta testers include high-profile customers, as well as the many people in the Linux community who respond to our open invitation to help with testing.
- Your state radon office or a radon tester can tell you more about radon testing devices.
- Crescent Design hit the jackpot when it introduced its signature hydraulic burst and leak tester to the medical device market in 1994.
- Diners must sign a disclaimer recommending ‘protective gloves and eye wear’ - but even sweating testers in safety gear were blinded by tears for 30 minutes.
- All products are tested blindly, so testers are not influenced by designer names and fancy packaging.
(device)aparato o instrumento de ensayocircuit/voltage tester — verificador de circuitos/voltaje masculino
2(sample)masculino frasco de muestramasculino aerosol de muestramasculino sobrecito de muestra
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.