In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1procesamiento de textos masculinotratamiento de textos masculino
- The strengths of scripting languages play directly to LIS programming requirements because their dynamic nature fits the needs of text processing.
- In text processing one can use regular expressions to devise very brief scripts that might require many times more code in other languages - and that can never be understood by anyone other than the person who wrote them.
- Christopher, a Web programmer, converted the index into a database using Per!, a programming language that is often used for Web-based text processing and data manipulation.
- Heim noted that text processing is transforming the way many disciplines are done: ‘The word processor is the calculator of the humanist’.
- According to Capobianco, Curl applications are a set of development tools that combine scripting language, text processing and object-oriented programming.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.