In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(differences/error) textualBiblia (analysis/criticism) de los textos bíblicosLiteratura (analysis/criticism) de textos
- Certain textual lines of descent are clear, between Homer, Apuleius, and Shakespeare, for example.
- White is careful not to allow performance studies to overwhelm textual approaches to Renaissance drama.
- That submission calls for serious consideration and it has led to some close textual analysis of the paragraph in question.
- There is a new emphasis on textual analysis, with short answer questions and coursework replacing the old format.
- Derrida has two main ways of exposing these textual interplays, deconstruction and double reading.
- Literature, we might conclude, is a speech act or textual event that elicits certain kinds of attention.
- The set of illustrations is interspersed by textual commentary, which guides the book through a logical chronology.
- While textual analyses are significant, religion is more than the reading of texts.
- They were people with a textual background, mostly, coming out of literature.
- There are simpler reasons why textual analysis remains so popular within media education.
- Since this material does not lend itself easily to contextual approaches, a textual analysis is the only option.
- Header text and other textual elements should appear the same throughout the site as well.
- Rhetorical purpose and the writer's intention are key elements in textual endeavour.
- The nuanced argument is systematically developed and supported by textual evidence.
- Yet in their very long book there is no actual analysis of Tocqueville's work or reference to any specific textual passage.
- It's perhaps merely amusing to think that the author intended all that textual confusion.
- The idea, clearly, is to make it easy for students to see the first-hand evidence of textual problems for themselves.
- Still, one needs to be able to identify in some way with the text, and the textual entity that is its author.
- For those able to overlook glaring textual errors, the book's photographs are deeply rewarding.
- This artefact was provided with a long textual exposition, written by the artist.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.