1suyosuyasuyossuyasis this all theirs? — ¿todo esto es suyo / de ellos?
- theirs is blue — el suyo/la suya / el/la de ellos es azul
- a friend of theirs — un amigo suyo / de ellos
- Both were sympathetic but lacked the will to tackle a problem that was not exclusively theirs.
- After an early morning ride and breakfast the host had his work to do as usual, the soldiers theirs.
- Bette says she knows what he's thinking before he says it, and theirs is a special bond.
- Many are in a rush to damn him for a past crime when so many others in football and public life have been forgiven theirs.
- We did our bit; all that was needed after that was for the sports stars to do theirs.
- They even speak our language; or it might be more accurate to say, we speak theirs.
- Just remember, the fear they are spreading is not for your benefit, but for theirs.
- America and the West cannot assume that theirs is the only political and economic model.
- Scorsese's film of course centres around these people, but it is his film, not theirs.
- I stayed silent during the meeting and people imagined my pain was much worse than theirs.
- They treat you as an honoured guest, as if the privilege and pleasure is theirs, not yours.
- After the war much of the prime land that was once theirs lay in the Soviet eastern sector of the city.
- This makes a certain amount of sense, as theirs is the only network that can do this.
- Why don't these people just get on with living their lives and leave others to live theirs?
- Our footballing exaggerations are not as big as theirs but then neither is our level of success.
- As theirs is a more unpredictable business than most, farmers plan for the worst.
- I hope it works for their sake, after all it's not my main gig but it is theirs.
- Some employees saw increases in their salaries while others had theirs reduced.
- Some will nod heads knowingly while other saddened souls will simply shake theirs.
- The other evening I placed an online order with a well known company for some products of theirs.
The translation suyo reflects the gender and number of the noun it is standing for; theirs is translated by el suyo, la suya, los suyos, las suyas, depending on what is being referred to.