In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1teoría femeninomusic theory — teoría (musical) femenino
- the theory of music — la teoría de la música
- the theory is that … — teóricamente …
- I work on the theory that … — (yo) soy de la teoría de que …
- the theory of relativity — la teoría de la relatividad
- But bundle theory is supposed to explain the structure of things on a metaphysical, not scientific level.
- Eventually Einstein's general relativity theory explained the phenomenon in terms of a distortion of the fabric of space by the Sun's gravity.
- No matter how hard we try to produce theories and hypotheses to explain the market, it will always prove to be unpredictable.
- Pope John Paul II has already explained that the theory of evolution is not irreconcilable with the creation doctrine.
- Evolutionary theories attempt to explain how the fact of evolution occurs.
- That was before he started questioning whether Darwin's theory of evolution fully explained life on earth.
- Theories do not become facts; theories explain facts, and a well validated theory does not turn into something else; it remains a theory forever.
- Hypotheses and theories are generally based on objective inferences, unlike opinions, which are generally based on subjective influences.
- Social cognitive theory, ecological systems theory and cultural-historical theory have a contextual base.
- In general, this theory attempts to explain when and how people adopt new behaviors.
- In 1915, with his theory of general relativity, Einstein extended this hypothesis to include gravitation.
- All makers of monolithic theories want their theories to explain everything, and they want them to be strong and relatively simple.
- She neatly interweaves discussions of online behavior with social science theories that may explain some Internet phenomena.
- Religious-mystical theories, biological theories and socio-historical theories explain the existence of the caste system.
- Instead, he now requires them to be able to explain the scientific theory of evolution.
- Objections to the general theory of evolution are presented in both Darwin's conclusion and glossary of terms.
- He is regarded as the founder of the general functionalist theory of the social system.
- No general theory explaining breeding dispersal has yet been formalized, but two main hypotheses have emerged.
- Do you think that Hume wanted a general theory of human nature to explain why human beings act, think, perceive and feel in all of the ways that we do?
- In geology, the theory of evolution could explain two agreed facts that had given the scriptural view of creation a hard time.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.