In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- There is no justification for banning a drug which has a beneficial therapeutic use.
- There are 60 or more therapeutic compounds in cannabis that are healing agents in medical and herbal treatments.
- An important aspect of every healthcare system is its therapeutic strategy.
- A special care order will be issued to allow the child to receive special protection in a secure therapeutic facility.
- Nevertheless, a number of drugs of major therapeutic potential have resulted from these investigations.
- He drafted a Bill to do just that, but to allow therapeutic cloning for disease research.
- It banned a drug which had considerable therapeutic value and was far less harmful than many other medicines.
- These drugs could be promising therapeutic options in an era of rapidly growing antibiotic resistance in all parts of world.
- Many new drugs are not therapeutic innovations, point out the authors, but extensions to the range of drugs already available.
- More is known about the adverse effects and therapeutic uses of marihuana than about most prescription drugs.
- Two weeks at maximal dose is needed before one decides that a particular drug is a therapeutic failure.
- For instance, he remains ethically opposed to therapeutic cloning.
- Botox was meant as a therapeutic drug, dealing with a number of unusual disorders and aiding stroke victims.
- The Senate must keep its moral priorities firmly in mind as the vote on banning therapeutic cloning draws close.
- It is an energy-based therapeutic approach to healing, which uses a variety of techniques to treat the human energy system.
- Certainly, the therapeutic benefits of the drugs we are talking about are quite minimal.
- Many patients associate a single drug with a single therapeutic action.
- The drug and its intended therapeutic use never get mentioned in the same ad.
- Combination products will bring new and exciting benefits to both diagnostic and therapeutic medicine.
- Some people might be fine after a certain dose of a therapeutic drug, while others might experience severe side-effects.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.