- The trouble is that these days there's no way to tell a real saint from a charlatan.
- Having lost one of our major clients last week there's not so much for me to do at work these days.
- The city is home to one and a half million people, and there's a palpable energy in the air.
- The good thing about low budget film-making is that there's not too much to lose here.
- It doesn't help that there's no one on the show that a viewer can remotely care about.
- One is that there's a whole body of diseases that we tend to call autoimmune diseases.
- So have a look at the links and see if you can tell me if there's any real difference between the two.
- I had forgotten just how long it takes to do so very little when there's a baby in the house.
- I could say it would be nice to see a woman in the top job but there's no guarantee she'd be ideal.
- I could be tired by the end of the year but then again there's no harm being tired at that stage.
- For those who live within easy reach of Glasgow, there's a perfect venue right on your doorstep.
- Held in March it's not a very big event and maybe that's why there's such a good feel to it.
- Now there's a new website you can go to when you want to find out what your neighbours have been up to.
- He had been a bit of a naughty boy on previous occasions, there's no doubt about that.
- I know that it is going to get bigger and there's nothing immediate that we can do to stop it.
- While that may be so there's no denying she knows how to make a good cup of coffee.
- Surely there's some sort of reality game show where I can win a prize to get this fixed?
- It took months for me to recover, and still today there's a twinge in my pelvis at times.
- Now, there's a word you don't read or hear too often when it comes to modern-day sport.
- My mom lets me know there's someone who is watching out for me, and that makes me happy.
- That must have been the one time there's been life down in that end of the town in God knows how long.
- It's no coincidence that there's never been an American populist who spoke well.
- There's been a mistake.
- In the first two days there's been some amount of damage done.