1(singular) tuyo(singular) tuya(plural) tuyos(plural) tuyas
- It is status symbol, emblem of success, a marker that separates me from thee, mine from thine, my worth from your worthlessness.
- Then pray consent & make me thine, to save from death your Valentine.
- And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever and ever.
- Now, tell me where in ‘love thine enemies‘does intolerance and blind hatred belong?
- They contain small packets of rice, along with the biblical inscription ‘If thine enemies hunger, feed them.’
- And of course, ‘know thine enemy’ is a classic maxim used by all engaged in battle in order to get the upper hand and defeat their enemy.
- Remember, Jesus says ‘I come not to bring peace but a sword’, and ‘if thine eye offend you, gouge it out’ - all very jolly, I must say.
- Son of George, with what art thou now again discontent, or what lack is thine?
- I was brought up to believe in ‘to thine own self be true‘.
- O light of my life, o most beautiful goddess, who doth hold my heart and soul, would it please thee to give this gift unto me, this most miserable servant of thine?
1(singular) tu(plural) tus